Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Jura Come to London
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Septime La Cave
My favourite part of Paris is that around Oberkampf, and one of the most interesting streets is Rue Popincourt, which tracks down from Boulevard Voltaire, just south of Oberkampf Métro Station, until you are almost as far south as the … Continue reading