Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Poet and the Roots
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
Tag Archives: La Cave des Papilles
I left you yesterday on Monday evening, so to speak, leaving Septime La Cave following a few glasses and some rather good Comté (see previous article, below), heading for a bar/restaurant which was completely new to us. We had walked past Le Mary … Continue reading