Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Skelton's "The Wines of Great Britain" and some thoughts on English Wine
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 3)
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Il Popolo del Sangiovese
- Central Victoria Part 1 - Around Castlemaine
- Littlewine with Big Ambitions
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
Tag Archives: Panevino UVA Sardegna.
This second part of my coverage of Les Caves de Pyrene‘s 2019 London Portfolio Tasting takes in four of the categories of wines which relate to “terroir and climate”. These are Minerals, Sea Sand and Saline, Volcanoes and Mountains and Garrigue Maquis Fynbos. If you would … Continue reading