Top Posts & Pages
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Moravia 2022 - Krásna Horá Winery
- Regenerative Viticulture by Dr Jamie Goode (Book Review)
- Gut Oggau Visit, August 2022
- What is it with German Wine?
- Wines of The Aveyron and a Little Vicarious Travel
- Moravia 2022 - Richard Stávek, Maverick and Magician
- Moravia 2022 - Jaroslav Osicka
- Real Wine Fair 2022 (Part 1)
- Moravia 2022 - Petr Koráb, Boleradice
Tag Archives: Panevino UVA Sardegna.
This second part of my coverage of Les Caves de Pyrene‘s 2019 London Portfolio Tasting takes in four of the categories of wines which relate to “terroir and climate”. These are Minerals, Sea Sand and Saline, Volcanoes and Mountains and Garrigue Maquis Fynbos. If you would … Continue reading