Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- City of the Pomegranate
Tag Archives: Domaine Belluard Gringet Le Feu
This second part of my coverage of Les Caves de Pyrene‘s 2019 London Portfolio Tasting takes in four of the categories of wines which relate to “terroir and climate”. These are Minerals, Sea Sand and Saline, Volcanoes and Mountains and Garrigue Maquis Fynbos. If you would … Continue reading