Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Septime La Cave
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: John Bojanowski
This second part of my coverage of Les Caves de Pyrene‘s 2019 London Portfolio Tasting takes in four of the categories of wines which relate to “terroir and climate”. These are Minerals, Sea Sand and Saline, Volcanoes and Mountains and Garrigue Maquis Fynbos. If you would … Continue reading