Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Polperro - A Small Cornish Gem on the Mornington Peninsula
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Septime La Cave
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Vinos el Patio
September is Tastings Month. There are several events almost every day, so it’s impossible to get to them all. It’s also impossible to keep up my usual timely posts, splitting writing with sipping wine all day. For those who have … Continue reading →