Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Septime La Cave
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Racines Blanc 2016
This final part of my coverage of the large and rather magnificent 2019 vintage Les Caves portfolio tasting (or at least the London leg) contains well over thirty wines, so I won’t waste time on introductions. If you haven’t read my preliminary … Continue reading