Top Posts & Pages
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- The Petnat Phenomenon - A Gateway to a Different Path
- Recent Wines September 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The One Straw Revolution (Masanobu Fukuoka)
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Sake and the Wines of Japan by Anthony Rose (Book Review)
Tag Archives: Perception versus Contemplation
Charles Taylor (World of Fine Wine 47) writes a fine article on contemplation and fine wine. The article, though wide in compass, addresses the contemplation of ideas. I don’t have the background in philosophy to comment on Professor Taylor’s article, … Continue reading