Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Septime La Cave
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Austrian Grape Varieties
I’d been aware of Jason Wilson’s Godforsaken Grapes (2018) for some time, but it had never really registered as a book I needed to read until an American friend recommended it in the strongest terms. I think what had put me off, … Continue reading →