Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- City of the Pomegranate
Tag Archives: Gentil de Katz
September saw Southern England’s summer continue (as it has done up until this weekend, but though I type in glorious sunshine the wind has turned and the Nebbiolo season may be about to start). The wines here are therefore still … Continue reading