Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Review of the Year 2021
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Dom Pérignon
If one only drank the kind of wines which I do much of the time, the ones most normal people think a bit odd, then I would be like those wine makers who only drink their own wines. The palate … Continue reading