Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- A Toast to Aosta
- Recent Wines (August 2018) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Niagara Peninsula
Taste Canada took place at Fare on Old Street this Monday. Westbury Communications laid on a tasting sponsored by the Government of Canada presenting many of the Canadian wines currently available in the UK along with a selection of producers looking for … Continue reading
Taste Canada is now an annual event put on by the Canadian High Commission in London to showcase, in 2019, two-hundred wines from British Columbia, Ontario and Nova Scotia. Forty producers were present, so the seven profiled here provide a … Continue reading