Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- What is it with German Wine?
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Viñateros 2020, Part 1
- Meeting António Maçanita
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Uncharted Territory
- Binging on the Bogans' 2018 Burgundies - Eyre, Haisma, Le Grappin et al
Tag Archives: Claus Preisinger Ancestral
As usual, I’m way behind in describing the best I’ve been drinking at home, but I hope that the selection below will make interesting reading. But first I do want to mention Solent Cellar‘s Sicilian Evening last Friday. It’s because … Continue reading