Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Taste Canada 2019
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Canada Crush
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Bordeaux The Risk Takers
This fascinating tasting took place at Carousel on Blandford Street, London, on 6 March 2019. I say fascinating and I’m guessing that might elicit a snigger from those who are used to very traditional, conservative and expensive Bordeaux. However, Vine … Continue reading