Top Posts & Pages
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- Sisters Are Doin' It at Weingut Renner
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Howard Ripley 2018 GGs and '17/'16 Pinot
- The Real Deal Part 2 (Real Wine Fair 2016)
- Modal Wines at Plateau - Nic Rizzi Talks Natural Wines and Terroir Wines
- Red Squirrel Portfolio 2018
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
Tag Archives: Bordeaux The Risk Takers
This fascinating tasting took place at Carousel on Blandford Street, London, on 6 March 2019. I say fascinating and I’m guessing that might elicit a snigger from those who are used to very traditional, conservative and expensive Bordeaux. However, Vine … Continue reading